adclick

adclickmedia.com/m/index.cgi?ramahwd8

Yes I Want To Capture Leads

First Name:
Last Name:
Email: *
IpAddress:
Preferred Format: *

video

Thursday, March 11, 2010

March 11th Word on the Provider

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the provider:

Isaiah 45:3

I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name. New International Version

And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. King James Version

And I will give you treasures hidden in the darkness, secret riches; and you will know that I am doing this-I, the Lord, the God of Israel, the one who calls you by your name. The Living Bible

I will give you teasures from dark, secret places; then you will know that I am the Lord and that the God of Israel has called you by your name. Today's English Version


Write a prayer to the hand of Him who provides based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for providing gifts that were hidden to us but not to you. Thank you for deciding to bless me with these hidden treasures that I would not have ever known about if you were not my provider.

Write down what God's will is for you on providing based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to daily connect with Him so that when He calls my name to give me a blessing, I will know it.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him being a provider to reap the harvest:

God wants me to let others know that they should spend time with the Lord so that they will be on first name basis with Him so that He can continue to provide for them and show them blessings that they would not have been able to attain without Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment